Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Fun







The Saturday before Easter I thought I would try to be a fun mom. So we decorated cupcakes with green colored coconut, jellybeans, rabbits and chicks. Logan enjoyed the frosting. Megan and Cassidy were proud of their cupcakes. We also colored eggs which seems like a waste since we never eat them but the kids enjoyed dipping and redipping the eggs to see what the color ended up being. Needless to say in the end most of the eggs were a funny brown color. They had fun I hope.



3 comments:

Jilleen said...

Yea!! I am so glad you jumped in and started a blog too. It is really cute. I need to do an "about us" thing on mine. You did more than I did for Easter for my kids. There's always next year...right??

Jenny said...

what fun projects!!! we did eggs, but never got around to cookies or cupcakes. sigh. :)

Crazy Lees said...

Don't kid yurself...your an amazing mom Janice! Its all about time and you give endless amounts of that!