Last night Megan had a late over with her cousin Elisabeth. They had so much fun playing in the back yard. Lorin and I watched them out the window and had to chuckle at what they were pretending. As you can see they have a pile of sticks which is their camp fire. They both are holding a stick with a leaf poked on the end. They were pretending to roast marshmallows. They even blew on the leaves on the ends as if they were hot. It was so cute. I only wish I had that much imagination and creativity.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i'm so glad that they have such wonderful imaginations and that they're still "playing." nice job, mom. :)
That looks like fun. What creative girls.
I am so glad that there are children in this world who use there own imagination and play OUTSIDE! what cuties!
Crap- after leaving a long message I had to enter my password and I could remember. This is password and username number 3. I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment