
One of Logan's new favorite pastimes is to get out every single cd that we own and listen to bits and pieces of each disc. I never knew he would enjoy old '80s and '90s country music so well. His favorite at the moment is Bryan White. If only he could put them all away when he is done. I caught him dancing in this picture. What a cute little pill! Putting away the discs reminds me of an earlier day when Megan would get out the cds and break all the cases in the process. So maybe that is why Logan won't put them away. It is a pain to put broken cases back together.
8 comments:
I love seeing your day to day happenings through blogging. Thanks again for getting us all going on them. Hope to see you soon.
Way to go Logan! Nice choice of music.
I agree that cds are not fun to put away... mine hide in the basement for that reason, but then we never get to enjoy them either!
Cute little Logan- Always up to something!
I agree with Natalie... cute, busy little guy!
He dances at my house when I tend him. He is so much fun. I love that little guy.
It is fun to see Logan so expressive. He is usually so reserved at Joy School.
I just read on your sister Laura's blog that your Aunt Karen passed away. I knew you mentioned that she was sick, but I'm sorry to hear that she passed away. My prayers are with you and your family! Love Ya!
I agree with Jennifer… that was the same thought that I had!!
Post a Comment