A huge thank you to my Mom! She has picked up Logan from school and watched him everyday for the last two years. Logan was so excited to surprise her with these roses to say thank you. I don't know what I would have done without my mom's help. I think I have the best mom in the world. She has always been there for me and most especially has helped me so much in getting through the last 3 years. We have gone through some really hard and, what has seemed like, hopeless things. I have leaned on her for support and comfort because she truly knows what I have felt. I could not have gotten through without her. It is easy to feel so alone when life gets hard. Thank you mom for being a light to me in the darkness. Maybe now you can get a nap!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Blogs need a like button!
I like this post! And I really like your mom!!! :)
So glad your 3 little ones have such a wonderful grandma in their lives.
Your mom truly is one of the best!
We DO have the best Mom EVER! I love you to and I hope you know that you are amazing.
Post a Comment