Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!



Happy Father's Day Lorin. Thank you for being the best father and husband we could ask for. Thank you for working so hard to take care of us. Thank you for always making us smile and taking time to play. Thank you for still being a kid at heart. Thank you for always thinking of others before yourself. You are a great example to all of us. We love you so!!!!!!




Look at this cute family!

Happy Father's Day to Lorin's dad! We wish we could see you more often. Thank you for raising a wonderful son. You taught your kids so much. They are a wonderful family; Honest, hardworking, giving and kind.

Lorin and his Dad at the airport before Lorin left for his mission to Florida.

Lorin and his Dad on our wedding day.


Me and my Dad on my wedding day.

Happy Father's Day Dad! Thank you for all you do for us. Thank you for always being there when we need you and for working so hard. Thank you for your patience with all of us over the years and for your example. Thank you for being faithful and courageous always. Thank you for teaching us to work hard and to be good (not that we always are but you are patient then also). We appreciate you so much. Even when you do want us to go home.:)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Must I always cry when I read your blogs? So many cute and memorable things. I have NEVER seen that famiy picutre of all of us when we were little. Where on earth did you find it? Happy Father's Day Lorin! I love you! I am so grateful to have you for my brother. Thanks for being such a great example to me. I love to see you with your little family. What a great husband and father you are!

Jennifer said...

Happy father's day! I hope Lorin had a great day.

Jenny said...

hurray for all these wonderful fathers! lorin is great. i'm so glad he's willing to help in the nursery. what would we do w/out him?