Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to School

Today was Cassidy's big day going back to school as well as my big day starting a new job being Cassidy's 504 Aide. All in all the day went well. She made it through 4 hours. All the excitment wore her out I think. It will take some time for her to get her mind used to staying focused and working on remembering everything. I think she will do great.
All the kids were so excited to see Cassidy. The minute we walked into the room they all swarmed and wanted to give her high 5's. It was so sweet. Even the principal came in to welcome her back.It was a joyful day for us. Hopefully Cassidy will want to go back tomorrow.

10 comments:

Jenny said...

hurray! i'm glad she had a good day. hope things keep getting better and better!

Jilleen said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad she's back at school. What great friends she has. Good luck to you and her! Love ya!

Shelly said...

I am so glad she is able to be back with her friends again. I hope you enjoy working with her at school. If you ever need help with Logan please let me know. I am always here.

Colette said...

i'm so glad cassidy had a good day, I too am here if you need help with logan. what are you doing with him anyways.

Natalie said...

YEAH for Cassidy!!! I bet she was so excited to get back to school. Congratulations to you Janice on the new job! Best of luck!

Neil and Kimberly said...

Yeah Cassidy! I am so proud of you, you will do great in school. Janice, congratulations on your new job. You will do great.

George and Joanna said...

Congrats Cass on getting back to school! I hope you have lots of fun! You will be great at the new job Janice! No one can care for Cass better than you!

Texas Peterson's said...

Janice-- I too, have a daughter named Alissa and she has this same condition. We have a connection, and I would love to hear from you. I live in Allen, TX. My email is petersontraci@aol.com. My daughter is 11 and had her first episode at 4. May the Lord bless you.
Traci

Jennifer said...

How exciting! I hope she has been able to continue going.

Unknown said...

Janice- I know that they were so excited that was the first thing Jimmy said when I picked him up that day, not hi or anything else. She seems to be doing better every time I see her. I’m so happy for you and your family!!.. Your doing such a great job!!