So where the heck did Spring go? Oh yeah we live in Utah. Welcome yet again to Winter. I guess there has to be opposition in all things. Cannot wait for the nice 70 degree weather to return.
And thanks to my good friend Colette for inviting me to do this fun project. It helped me feel a little bit more like myself again. Projects are great stress relievers even if they take me 3 weeks to complete.



6 comments:
what a cute project!
is want some spring back, too. the weather we had the past couple of weeks was pretty close to perfect for me. not too hot . . . not too cold. sigh. :)
Very cute! You always do such a good job on every project you do. You amaze me! We need to do a girls night and do a project like that. I miss hanging out with my family. I have been trapped to my house tooooooo long.
very cute janice, i'm so glad you got it done
So cute!!! I love spring decor because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Spring!!! Yeah I want it back too- the crocus' were coming up the blossoms were starting to pop out... Oh, I can't wait! GO AWAY SNOW!!!
I want the Spring weather back too. It is my FAVORITE time of year!!
Way too cute project!! It looks awesome!!
Post a Comment