Friday, December 17, 2010

Other September moments

In September my grandma had her 95th birthday. She loves the kids and they love to give her hugs. She commented how she has the best family in the world. Grandma loves her family. I am pretty sure she didn't know who I was but that is ok. I hope she had a happy birthday. She told me that she thinks that it will be her last. I am glad that I took the kids up there to have their picture taken with their great grandma.


At the end of September I got to go the General Women's Meeting with my favorite beautiful ladies; my mom and 5 sisters. It has been a long time since we were all able to go together.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like you have a lot of great women in your life. How fun to get to spend time with them!

Shelly said...

I love those pictures with Grandma. I need to go visit her more. You just inspired me!