
The other day Logan found all of his dad's old scout stuff. He came and asked me, in all seriousness, if he had it all put on correctly. To be honest I really know nothing about scouting and have no idea what they wear or how it is to be worn. So, being the great mom that I am, I said "sure you do!" even though I am pretty sure that only one bandana is to be worn at a time. Logan is convinced that 6 year olds should be allowed to go to scouts. He can't wait!
4 comments:
He looks great! Bentley got kind of impatient the last year or so before he started scouts. Maybe they should start them earlier - the excitement might last long enough to get them to their eagle. :)
Oh that kid! Love it!
Luke loves going to Cub Scouts. I think scouting is good for little boys even if their mom doesn't understand every little thing. :)
How funny! So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment