Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wish Granted

PROCLAMATION!!! We hereby announce that Cassidy's wish to go to Disneyworld will be granted by the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Utah.

Last Thursday Cassidy's two wish granters came by our house and surprised her with the announcement that her wish will come true! September 4Th is the happy day! They made Cassidy a paper chain so she can count down the days. They also gave her a big smiley balloon because Cassidy loves to smile. Cassidy squealed with delight, clapped and bounced up and
down when they told her. She really cannot wait to go!

5 comments:

Jilleen said...

I wish I could have seen her reaction. Yay for wishes!! It will be here before you know it...

George and Joanna said...

Awesome! That makes me so happy!

Lisa S. said...

She completely deserves this. That is so exciting!

Natalie said...

Yeah for Cassidy! You guys are going to have so much fun!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! May Cassidy's wishes always be granted. XOXO

The McCluskeys said...

Somehow I missed hearing about this. Congratulations! Your whole family deserves this so much!