Logan has recently decided that he likes to play with bugs. The other day it was this worm. He played with it for a while. Some how it ended up in two pieces in the house. He was told to take it back to the dirt and so he did. He also enjoys finding roly poly bugs under rocks. As long as the bugs don't end up in the house it is cute.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yeah! Mines All girl and picks up worms and likes to watch the birds eat them! Logan is such a doll! I love his all boy!
Yuck! Bring him on over, we have plenty of all of the above!!
Elise managed to get bit by an ant she stuck in her mouth the other day. The joys of summer.
he looks so happy to have that worm. watch out bugs! :) hope you won't find any more little critters in the house. :)
All boy! I love it. Logan has such a fun personality. I am so glad I have been able to tend him on mondays, because getting to know him has been so fun for me.
Post a Comment