Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Winding Down 3rd Grade

Megan at the 3rd grade simple machine fair 5/15/08. Thank goodness for dads who can help build those kind of projects!

Megan at her 3rd grade recorder concert 5/15/08. They did a really good job. Megan asked if I saw her eyes watering. I guess she needed to cough during the whole thing but managed not too.

5 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

Oh JAnice...savor all these memories and moments! I was just looking through Abby's school ooks and saw her pictures of her recorder concert...Gosh it was yesturday..I was sobbing..These babies grow too fast!

Jilleen said...

That is one of the worst feelings ever! Great job Megan! Sounds like 3rd grade is tons of fun and full of projects.

Jennifer said...

I am so impressed Megan kept herself from coughing! What a performer.

Jenny said...

what a busy week! her project looks great, and i'm sure she her recital was nice, too. what a talented girl.

Shelly said...

Way to go Megan. Looks like your family has a talent for the talent show at our family reunion. I love watching kids learn new things. I loved playing recorders in elementary school. I thought I was so amazing.