Friday, May 30, 2008
Today was another horse riding day for Cassidy. She absolutely loves it. She talks Allison's ear off and loves to watch the two dogs run around. Today she got to see Roany roll in the dirt after they took off the saddle. She thought that was pretty silly. Cassidy loves horses now and I think it is making a difference. Thanks to Andrea for finding it for us! And thanks to Shelly for watching Megan and Logan while we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a great program!
I'm glad it has turned out so well. I've also noticed with my kids that it is important for them to have their own activity that's theirs and no one else's. Will she do it throughout the summer?
i'm so glad cassiday has been able to do this. what a neat thing for any child - i'm glad cassidy loves it!
I love tending the kids. I am glad it has turned out to be such a good program. Cassidy is always happy when she is done. I love watching her smile.
Post a Comment