Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I want to wish all the women out there a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day! It is always good to be reminded of how special being a mother is and that it is the greatest thing we can do. I appreciate all the great examples of motherhood that I have around me. My mom, my sisters, my friends, family etc. You all are awesome and I appreciate all of you. You are all beautiful!

Yes this is me in the picture. On my blessing day.

Mom thanks for being you! You are the greatest. I don't know what I would do without you. You are such an example to me of strength, patience, faith and hope. Thanks for the many many things you do for all of us. You are beautiful!!

Wow how time flies. My mom and me at my bridal shower. Love you mom!



Lorin with his mom at high school graduation

Happy Mother's Day to Lorin's beautiful mother. She may not be with us anymore but we still feel her strong influence in our lives. She will always be a source of strength to us. She had to overcome so much in her life and was such a great example to all of us. She raised a wonderful, faithful family. She was a wonderful mother and grandmother. We miss her so much but know that we will see her again and that she watches over us.


Mom with her 6 grandchildren a month before her passing. She has 12 living grandchildren now and 1 due any day.

Mom we hope we make you proud!

4 comments:

Jilleen said...

I loved this post. It was very touching. I cried. My kids and Nate are wondering what's wrong with me... I better go explain. Happy Mother's Day to you! You are a great example to me. Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Janice. You are such a great example to everyone!

Shelly said...

Thank you for your thoughtfulness to all of us sisters on mother's day. You are such a good example to me and I love having you for my sister. I am so blessed. I loved looking at these pictures. Did you have Dad scan them and send them to you or did you do that yourself? I need to get pictures on my computer from the olden days. We are getting old you know! hahahhaha Love you

Jenny said...

they sound like wonderful mothers - just like you! hope you had a wonderful day.