See if you can spot Lorin.
So last August we went to the Josh Groban concert. Originally we had really bad seats. By really bad I mean at the very top row at the very back. But that was alright I was just excited to be there. Well we took Bill (a salesman at C.T.U.) and his wife with us. Bill went out to get some ice cream. He called Lorin's phone and said he was given tickets to some better seats. Well the guy must know how to practice "The Secret" or something because he was given 6th row seats just left of the stage. They were filming this concert for the Awake tour DVD so they didn't want any empty seats at the front. Bill was at the right place at the right time apperently. I was able to touch Josh's hand because he would sing right where our seats were. Yeah I know a bit cheesy and immature but it was fun to act like a 17 year old again.
On Sat. we bought the DVD because we were in a way participants in the show right? And it would be our only claim to fame I am sure. I looked through the front cover of the DVD yesterday and sure enough there was Lorin in one of the pictures. I am hidded by Josh darn it.




5 comments:
So cool. What great luck!
how cool! i didn't know you got to go to the concert! how fun! and now lorin is famous! :)
I didn't know you went to the concert either. I am jealous alittle. That is fun to be famous. Sorry Groban covered you up in the photo. At least Lorin can claim it though. What a fun show!
So cool. And I am glad you got to be a teenager again for a little while.
It is nice to know that lLorin is behind Groban 100%! YOu are such a doll Janice!
Post a Comment