
Megan is in 4th grade.

Cassidy is in 1st grade.


At this point Cassidy does not have an aide. We will see how she does the next couple weeks. It would be awesome if she didn't need any help. I will be there to help her with lunch. I think I get more nervous for school to start than my kids do. I will miss having them home. Needless to say I cried as I left the school.
5 comments:
I hope they have a good first day and a great year. I start to cry when I think about Diana going to school and I still have a year before she starts.
I got a little teary this morning, but was able to suck it up!! They look so cute and ready for school. I hope things will turn out for the best for Cassidy. Good Luck!!
Back to School already? I thought they had another week or two! Well, they look like they're ready. I hope it's a great year for both of them. And a good year for you as well. Someday when I have kids- I'm sure I'll be the biggest baby on the planet on their first day fo school! Thanks for a great weekend. I had a lot of fun and hope you did too!
what great pictures of your super cute girls. I hope they did havea great day. They look fabulous. Again i cna not believe how grown up Megan looks...gorgeous girl!
I must be a bad mom because I didn't even cry. They were all excited to be there so I think that helps. I pray that everything will work out for the best with Cassidy. Keep your chin up! I love you all.
Post a Comment