Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun at the Ball Park

So Lorin started another round of softball last night. Lorin's brothers Neil and Chris are on the team also. They brought their families with them to watch the game. The kids had a big time playing with their cousins. It was a double header so they had a good two hours to play. I wanted to get a picture of the three brothers playing ball but my camera ran out of battery. Maybe next time. I just got this cute picture of the kids. Can you tell who the goof off is? Normally the cousins wouldn't be at the games because they live a fair distance away. Chris lives with us during the week while he works and goes home on the weekends. Hopefully Neil will be able to make it to all the games. Playing softball with your brothers is worth the drive.

4 comments:

The Beaumonts said...

Cute picture. Logan is just like his dad.:) He looks a lot like him in that picture.
I wish I could be there more often.
When do your girls start school?
9 more days til I fly. I'm just a "little" excited. I've never flown before.
julie

Jennifer said...

Looks like they all had fun. I hope softball goes well.

Jilleen said...

How fun! Logan cracks me up!! Good Luck Lorin and bros.!!

Crazy Lees said...

I love Logan! He sure is a ham ball! How fun... That si so great that they get to play!