
On Saturday I had a "day out" with my sisters in law. We spent the whole day shopping in Park City and then ate at Olive Garden. It was nice to just shop without kids and to be able to take all the time we wanted looking at stuff. And it got my mind off of all the frustrating things going on last week. We missed having Lisa there. Julie flew in from Mesquite, Joanna and Natalie drove in from N. Ogden, Kim from Evanston and Corissa from Kanosh. Joanna was a trooper being 7 months pregnant. Natalie kept us all laughing and is known as the devil for getting us all to buy cute things. Kim stuck to her list and just bought what she came for. It was just great to have so many of us together. Thanks gals for a fun day!
5 comments:
I am glad you got a day away. Buying fun things always helps me feel less frustrated. :)
Sounds like a fun time! I hope you found some great things!!
Girls time is always needed. I hope you have a great week this week girl enjoy only one being home!
What a fun time! I am so glad you were able to get away. I also think it is neat you have such wonderful Sister-in-laws.
Fun! We need to plan our girls' weekend or day (whatever it ends up being).
Post a Comment