We are deeply saddened at the loss of our dear brother, uncle and friend. Lorin's brother Keith was killed in a plane crash near Moab yesterday.
As our hearts ache and try to make sense of this tragedy we are thankful for knowledge of the plan of our Heavenly Father that we will see Keith again. Keith we will miss your smile, your sense of humor, your example and your love. Late nights with the Shumway's will never be the same.
We pray that the peace and comfort of our Lord and Savior will ever be with Lisa and baby Landon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.



17 comments:
I am so sorry for your loss. Your family has been dealt some tragic and difficult losses this year. Please let Debi and I know what we can do for you. Our hearts and prayers are with you and your family.
-Scott
We are so sad that you have to go through another loss, and want you to know that we love you. The entire Shumway family supported us so much through Samuel's illness, and we have so much respect and admiration for all of you and the way you have pulled together through other difficult times. We hope you do find some comfort in knowing that Keith is reunited with his mother and older brother, and that all of you will be together again. It does not take away the pain of missing him, though, and we pray for the Comforter to be with you as you go through the coming weeks and months. We love you!
Janice,
I am sooo sorry for your loss. You will be in our prayers. I love your memorial to your brother in law. It is so neat when we do have our Savior to help is these times and know that we all have eternal families.
I am so sorry. I hope your whole family will be comforted during this difficult time.
I'm so sorry. I'm glad we have the gospel to hold us up through these things. You Shumways have always been *family* in every sense of the word. I've always admired the strength of you all. I really want that for my own. I love you all so very much. I know I'm far away here in AZ but, please let me know if I can do anything. Our prayers and thoughts are will you all. I'm so grateful fo Eternal Families.
Love you guys,
your cousin Jana Jackson
jana.jackson@cox.net
Again, we want you to know how very sorry we are for your loss. What great gifts the plan of salvation and eternal families are. Our prayers are with you and the rest of the Shumway family. We love you so much!!
Thanks Janice for always creating such memorable posts. I love you so much! I hadn't even thought about our "late nights". It definately leaves a hole!
oh janice, i'm so sorry. your family will be in my prayers. don't hesitate to call if you need help with anything. love you.
We are praying the for the whole Shumway family and hope you can feel peace and comfort. We love with all our hearts. Please let us know if you need anything at all.
Thanks for posting this tribute to Keith. He is greatly missed already. Thank goodness we have the knowledge of "Forever Families." I love you!
My heart aches for you. Know we love and are praying for you at this time! If you need ANYTHING...We are here!
I'm glad Jana passed along your message and link to your blog, wish Em and I had one to pass along too. Maybe we'll get on board soon, its a nice way to keep in touch and as usual it has been too long.
I got a little lost in thought while doing some handy work, reading your posts & listening to your play list. Thanks for sharing some great tracks & your tribute to Keith.
Keith was a great man, without question, but what else with big brothers like his! I hope you know that I always felt it a pleasure to be around you guys. Even though too far a few between for me, we all had a great times when we were together. Keith will be missed by many.
Please send all our love to Lisa and Landon and know that we love and pray for you and your precious family too, now and always.
We love you guys,
Gabe, Emily, & family
Janice, I was so sorry to hear about this. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.
We are sorry to hear about your brother. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Lorin and family,
I know it has been 15 years since I have seen you but you’re always a friend and more so like family.
So sorry to hear about your brother and more so his family.
You and your family are in our hearts and prayers.
Fred George and Family
The funeral was so uplifting to me and the spirit was so strong. The Shumway family is so strong spiritually and they love eachother so much. I am glad to have Lorin as part of our family. You all amaze me. I want you to know how much I love you all. I pray that you all will continue to feel peace.
Still in our thoughts and prayers!!
Post a Comment