It is my mom's birthday today she is 59 years young. It is amazing to me that no matter how old my mom gets (not that 59 is all that old) in my mind she hasn't aged a bit. She is my beautiful mother. Happy Birthday Mom you are amazing and we love you so much!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Janice's mom!
Cassidy looks so condident on her ride!
I LOVE the hair cuts! makes them look so grown up! Poor Logan! he is one handsome boy though!
Thanks Janice for accepting you are the perfexct choice for our beehives...The Lord knows who they needed! Not to mention that Crazy President!
hope your mom has a great birthday. she must be an amazing woman to have raised someone like you. - because you're awesome. :)
She IS so amazing. She's my hero!
I hope she had a great day! Moms are the best.
Janice your blog is so cute. You are so great. I love all of Cassidy's horse pictures. I, like everyone else who meets her, love her big, beautiful, contagious (sp?) smile. Its so fun to read how all of you are doing.
Did Joanna tell you that I'll see you soon? I can't wait.
Love Julie
bryanbeaumontfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment