Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Biopsy

The biopsy surgery went very well today. The Doctors were very kind and aware of all of Cassidy's health problems. They made sure she was watched closely and the necessary precautions were taken. The Dr. took two muscle samples so that there would be a backup sample in case one is shipped off somewhere etc. He said the muscle looked really good. The incision should be all healed up in two weeks. All the stiching is inside so nothing to be removed yeah! Cassidy did amazing. She held quite still for the I.V. to be put in even though she didn't like it. She woke up really quickly after the surgery and was able to drink. She was ready to go home. She is little extra pale but is walking fine and playing as usual. I made her lay down and watch a movie because she is supposed to take it easy today.
We hate these funky hospital pajamas and annoying stickers around fingers.
Getting an I.V. put in is never fun.
Cassidy waking up.
Yeah! Time to go home. Cassidy loved the rides in the wagon and wanted to take it home. We are so grateful that everything went so well.

6 comments:

Crazy Lees said...

She contiues to amaze me! what an angel! I think she makes those gowns dazzel!

Jilleen said...

So glad things went well. She's a little trooper.

Natalie said...

I'm so glad things went well today. She looks good. She is always in my prayers.

I love you Cassidy- I'm sorry you had to miss riding Rony today. But good job at the doctors. I hope you heal quickly. Keep smiling!
Love,
Aunt Natalie

Shelly said...

I am so grateful all went well. I pray that the doctors will be able to get some answers. Cassidy is such a sweet heart. I am so glad she is in our family.

Jennifer said...

I am glad everything went so well. Cassidy is amazing with how she handles everything.

Jenny said...

thanks for updating all of us. i'm glad things went well and hope the doctors will get some answers and be able to help sweet cassidy. hope her leg feels ok and heals quickly.