Today Cassidy went on her first trail ride. Gus took her up to the "P". She really enjoyed it.

Off they go.

At the "P". They are there somewhere.
Almost back.
Cassidy has so much fun with Gus. Gus is 13 and he is a big tease and likes to get Cassidy laughing. Cassidy teases him back. Alison told me today that it has been really good for Gus to help Cassidy. He is her youngest child. Helping Cassidy has shown him that life isn't all about him.

Petting Blu. It is hard to believe that Cassidy used to be terrified of dogs.
5 comments:
how fun! did i tell you i took a horse riding class at ricks? it was so cool when we got to ride out in the "wilderness." i'm so glad cassidy is getting to have this great experience.
I can't help but smile and feel so happy when I see Cassidy with the horses. So glad it has been such a good thing.
I love seeing Cassidy's riding pictures - she always looks like the happiest person in the world.
I am so glad that the horses have turned into such a wonderful thing for Cassidy. I love seeing her so happy! She has a great smile.
Yeah for Cassidy! That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment