Thursday, July 10, 2008

Logan Had A Birthday Shout Hurray!


Logan had his 4th birthday yesterday. He has been looking forward to it for months. He has never changed his mind on what he has wanted for a present either. He wanted a dinosaur and sunglasses so that is what he got. Lorin couldn't decide which sunglasses to get so Logan actually got two pairs and has had fun switching those up. He got a T-Rex and a dragon. He is happy as can be. Do you like the basketball cake? That is about as good as my cake decorating skills go. Logan was happy with it.
We can't believe our little buddy is 4 years old. He adds so much to our family. He keeps us laughing.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Logan! I hope you had a great birthday. Love ya!

Janice- I think the cake was great. Good job! Logan looks so happy and I love that he had his sunglasses on his head for all of his pictures. What a cutie!

Jilleen said...

Happy Birthday Logan! Looks like you had wonderful day.

You never saw my attempt at a Spiderman cake!! Your basketball cake looks great!

Shelly said...

Hey at least you try to make a cake. I always buy them. You did a great job, like usual. You are so talented in everything. Happy Birthday Logan, we love you!

Jennifer said...

I can't believe he is 4! Looks like he had a great day. The cake is great. By the way, I love your photo collage - I need to learn how to do those.

Jenny said...

the baseball cake looks really good. i've gotten cake-lazy . . . :)

logan is such a cutie. i'm glad he had a good day.