I will list 3 of each joys, fears, goals, obsessions/collections and surprising facts.
Joys
1. My husband and kids
2. Having a clean house
3. Dessert
Fears
1. Hospitals, Drs., needles, seizures, surgery, illness, etc. etc. etc.
2. Having any more crowns put on my teeth.
3. Public Speaking
Goals
1. To be a better mother
2. Finish all the projects around my house.
3. Try new recipes
Obsessions/Collections
1. Stamping
2. Boyds Bears
3. Love a good project (painting, refinishing, sewing)
Surprising Facts
1. Had a fifth wisdom tooth removed a few years ago.
2. Have been in 26 states (some were just drive throughs)
3. Know how to refinish and reupholster church pews (not surprising to some)
So now I get to tag 3 people to answer the same. I tag Shelly, Jilleen and Carly.



4 comments:
You are interesting! Thanks for being a trooper! I can ALWAYS count on you! I also found out that we share a common tooth love!
It was fun to learn something new about you. And I agree with Debi - you are interesting!
Thanks Jon. I am glad I didn't have to tag you. I will have to think about those questions for awhile.
i need to google boyds bears . . .
it's fun to learn more about you! btw, i've watched my mom reupholster and refinish the old church pews from our bldg in idaho. i'm impressed that you know how to do it yourself.
Post a Comment