Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend

For the 4th we had a breakfast at my parents house. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. I am still getting used to taking pictures of the things we do. In the evening we had Lorin's sister Joanna, his brother Neil and their families over for a barbecue. Then we found a place to watch the fireworks. The kids had a lot of fun playing with cousins they don't see all that often.
Megan made these cute flags for all the kids. They had fun marching around the yard.
Waiting for the fireworks to start.
Lorin got a hold of the camera to take this picture of Neil being silly.
Neil got a hold of the camera to take a picture of Lorin.
Lorin was trying not to laugh. We had a good time seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a fun day. I'm glad you were able to get together with family.

Jenny said...

what a fun 4th. hope you got a great spot for the fireworks. we didn't see any this year. :(