Yesterday I took the girls to get haircuts. Megans turned out really cute. Cassidy's looked about as good as when I cut it so I was quite frustrated. I thought if I had a professional cut it at least it would be cut straight. But it wasn't. I had my sister Debbie come over and help straighten it out. It looks really cute now. I hated paying for Cassidy's haircut but I stink at speaking my mind. Inside I felt like saying "Hello you call that a good haircut? I'm not paying for this unless it is fixed!" But I didn't.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Haircuts and battle wounds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i love that he's punishing his light saber. :) so cute. sorry about his eye, though. my kids are determined to create real light sabers. not good.
oh - forgot to mention the girls' cute cuts! megan looks so grownup!
Love, love the hair! Megan's hasn't been that short since when??? She was two? Next time just tell them what you're thinking... easier said than done!
Logan is sooo funny! He is the cutest. Too bad about his eye. Darn those light sabers!!
I would have been the same way about the haircut. The haircuts turned out cute though. I hope Logan's eye gets better soon.
I love the hair cuts. It made Megan look older to me. You have very beautiful girls and one handsome little man. Sorry about Logan's eye. OUCH!
Cute hair! I love the cuts!!! Sorry you got hurt Logan. I would put it under my bed too!
Post a Comment